Straticom is an award winning Interior Design firm offering innovative solutions for businesses across North America from our offices in Toronto and Ottawa. Our clients include major corporations, institutions, government, non-profit and healthcare organizations. In the last 22 years, Straticom has delivered over 15 million square feet of space and served over 600 clients including more than half of the fortune 100 in Canada. We believe design transforms business. Our culture-focused methodology and business tools help articulate our client’s brands and corporate cultures into environments that have impact on people and the way they interact. We create spaces for people.
We are looking for a CAD Technologist to work alongside our Toronto designers in fulfilling the needs of our clients. This individual would support all our designers in producing CAD drawings as well as ensuring that we are always complying with the best practices. If you are an enthusiastic individual with passion for design and excellence in all aspects of Autocad, we would like to meet you.
TECHNICAL SKILLS + QUALIFICATIONS:
- Substantial experience in Autocad 2014 or higher required
- Experience in AutoDesk Revit an asset
- CAD certificate or technical diploma required
- Experience with Microsoft Office 2010 required
- Experience with or substantial knowledge of architectural or interior design drawings is required
- Minimum of 3 years experience in previous CAD technologist position required
- 3-D Drawing/Modelling skills are an asset
REQUIRED PERSONAL SKILLS:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Strong self organization skills including time management and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Self motivated with a willingness to take initiative and resolve problems as they emerge
- Able to work well both in teams and alone
- The position is for our Toronto office
- The position is Contract/Part-time
- The proposed salary range is to be decided based on applicant experience.
Please note only those with interior design or architectural experience will be considered
Job Type: Part-time
Please email your resume to: email@example.com